~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

February 1, 2010

Snow in Williamsburg, Virginia - Snow Storm of January 2010

It is a rare event in Williamsburg, Virginia for it to snow.  Our dogs seemed perplexed and excited, sorta.  Sydney our Aussie/Border Collie mix loved the snow and Rachel our Jack Russell would rather it be sunny and 85 degrees.  We received about 6 inches of snow in our Williamsburg area while some surrounding areas got more.





3 comments:

Johnny Nutcase said...

your dogs are so so cute! i love watching pups play in snow, they always seem so excited until they realize it's freezing :) such cute photos! I like the little junco, too!

Nancy said...

Are your dogs waiting at the door to get in? When I put my cats out in the cold weather they keep pawing at the door. The glass is streaked from their paws.

That junco in the berry bush in the snow is a great shot.

Thanks for being a follower of Porch Days. I hope you will visit often. I enjoyed your blog and your older posts.

me ann my camera said...

Brrrr... lovely photos... cold . I am so glad that winter is now over.
Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails