~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

March 30, 2010

Gardening in Colonial Williamsburg Virginia


Colonial Williamsburg maintains many gardens throughout the historic district.  Gardening is done using 18th century implements as pictured above at the nursery garden.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Its a beautiful old shed..
Have a nice day..
Costas

My name is Riet said...

Good morning. I have been scrolling down and looking at your last pictures again.Beautiful hostoric places. That street looks wonderful and I love the statue of the students. Beautiful.

Lois said...

What a cute little shed!

cieldequimper said...

Ah this is great! Timeless!

Marka said...

And the gardens are still exquisitely kept!

Kelly said...

I was thrilled to find your blog. I linked to it through your follower photo on the Hospitality Lane blog. I absolutely LOVE Williamsburg, VA. My parents took us there twice for family vacations while I was growing up, and my husband and I went there for our honeymoon and for our one year anniversary. Whenever I am in Williamsburg, I never want to come home to Pennsylvania. I just love the rich history and the beauty of your city.

DeniseinVA said...

What a pretty scene. I can just imagine someone walking into it dressed as in colonial times. I love Williamsburg too and can't wait to get down there again.

Johnny Nutcase said...

It's so cute :) I love the mossy roof, looks like a cool spot, You can't go wrong with gardens!

Related Posts with Thumbnails