~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

June 18, 2010

The Cheese Shop, Merchant's Square, Williamsburg, Virginia





The Cheese Shop is a popular restaurant at Colonial Williamsburg's Merchant Square. They sell a variety of deli foods, soups, salads, and, of course, cheese along with wines and beers.  It's a great place to sit, relax, and enjoy a bite.

6 comments:

lewi14@gmail.com said...

That's my forte. What a nice place.

jennyfreckles said...

Hello - thanks for visiting my blog. You live in a fascinating place - I look forward to exploring it with you.

Anonymous said...

I watched a dig at Colonial Williamsburg and found it most interesting. It must be fabulous to live around the area. And the cheese shop looks like it is doing well.

Lois said...

Sounds like a great place! I like their sign.

Charlestonjoan said...

Looks like full tourist season!

srp said...

A favorite of students at William and Mary.... I cannot count the number of times my daughter took me there when I was up from Virginia Beach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails