~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

August 30, 2010

Felicity and Friend at Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Virginia


Many little girls tour Colonial Williamsburg with their Felicity of Williamsburg dolls.  This American Girl Doll favorite is the star of historical fiction books focusing on her life growing up in Williamsburg during colonial times.

The first photo is a young visitor from last week.  The second photo is of our daughter  and her Felicity doll fifteen years ago during a vacation when we were dreaming of living here. 

13 comments:

lewi14@gmail.com said...

Really cute shots!

jabblog said...

It must be nice to visit the places a fictional character has lived in.

Jientje said...

This is so sweet!
I had some catching up to do so I enjoyed all your lovely photos again.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

The pictures are grand!! Molly and Samantha are favorites of our girls. Wishing you a grand day! cathy

Ginny Hartzler said...

Just lovely pictures of your daughter! And I love that first shot, it is so artistic, the way you see their backs and matching hair.

Ricepatty said...

Felicity sure is loved by those girls - great shots of now and then :)

B SQUARED said...

My Granddaughter has one.

Kaori said...

Oh my goodness! I grew up reading books about Felicity, Addy, and Molly! I'd forgotten all about them but your post just threw me way back! This is great, thank you for the lovely memories :D

PS: I love your daughters hat. Is that a beret?

Tania said...

The girl is really cute. When it comes to dolls, I`m glad that I have only boys:-)
Wish you a blessed week!

Michael Caspersonn said...

Hi,Really enjoying your blog. I look forward to it every day.
Thankyou.

ruthi said...

your photos are stunning. love the hdr effect. keep it up. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Dreams do come true. Nice picture of your daughter.

Charlestonjoan said...

How cute! Bet they loved it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails