~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

December 17, 2010

Beautiful Christmas Decorations, Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Virginia



The Geddy House displays more beautiful, colonial style Christmas decorations.  Colonial Williamsburg offers workshops in which they teach the art of making these decorations.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations again.
Costas

jabblog said...

Those are so elaborate. They must have taken ages to make.

J_on_tour said...

These decorations are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Hi I just found your blog and was interested to see Williamsburg again, I visited about 5-6 years ago when my son sang with Tewkesbury Choristers. We had a lovely concert and welcome, having travelled down from NY.
My cousin lives in Goochland, and Tom, now 16 loves to visit.
Great pictures.
Tracey

peppermint said...

What a great and beautiful Christmas decoration.I wish I can put in my door too. Is that a real flower?

Pat Tillett said...

These are so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails