~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

January 2, 2011

Native Virginian, Williamsburg, Virginia


Sometime, with all the tourists, colorful characters, and activities, it's easy to forget about the other residents living in the area. This furry little native happily munches on one of the many treats he stashed away for the winter.

7 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

What a cutie! Gotta love 'em. (at least I do).

Happy New Year to both of you!

La Maison said...

Dear Darryl and Ruth I wich you both a Happy New Year and keep on shooting beautiful pictures.

Hermine

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw your "native Virginian". I really thought you'd show us a picture of an Indian. Cute pictures of the squirrel!

Antonia said...

I like the guy! - very photogenic!

peppermint said...

Oh I didn't know that Virginia has a very cute native like this. Please say hi to them. Happy new year.

J_on_tour said...

What a great couple of pictures. "no-one can disturb me while I'm eating !"

Plantation Shutters said...

So cute :)

Happy new year !

Related Posts with Thumbnails