~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

July 7, 2011

Yorktown Pub, Yorktown, Virginia



The Yorktown Pub is one of our favorite places to eat when we go to Yorktown to visit the beach, Riverwalk Landing, Historic Yorktown, or the battlefield. Though not fancy outside, the food is great and along with a cold beverage provides a nice respite from the sun on the beach, which is just across the street where we stood to take this photo.

3 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

I'd like to be there right now! Next time I'm in the area, I'll be using your blog as my primary resource. Hope you're having a good week!

KaHolly said...

Great signage! Haven't been on the computer much, but I've certainly enjoyed my 'scroll' through your posts this morning with my coffee! ~karen

Lowell said...

Looks like my kind of place: homey and friendly. And if the food's good and the beverages are cold...well, that's hard to beat when you come off a hot beach!

Thank you for stopping by our blogs, D & R...much appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails