~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

September 4, 2011

Chico's At Merchants Square, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia



Chico's boutique sells contemporary fashion in the a 1770's setting in Colonial Williamsburg's Merchants Square.


SEFKHPZ95YF3

7 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Always interesting places...

Birdman said...

Looks expensive, not 1700 prices I bet. hahahaha

Francisca said...

I do have a couple of Chico's pieces in my closet... ;-)

Lois said...

We have a Chico's here, but it looks nothing like that!

Unknown said...

Love that store. Ours doesn't look like that either. LOL too modern out here.
QMM

A Bit of the Blarney said...

There is something so inviting about the signs. And the shops seem more personal! Wonderful pictures! Cathy

Kate said...

I love Chico clothes, esp when I find them in thrift or consignment shops. Found a great black jacket here in Santa Fe which I bought and wore to the Opera a week ago. Have to laugh at the name though as I translate it into Spanish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails