~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

November 28, 2011

The Maze At the Governor's Palace, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia


This hedge maze on the grounds of the Governor's Palace in Colonial Williamsburg provides a fun for children of all ages. For those with a little less energy or, perhaps someone to steal a few private moments with, there is a bench in the center of the maze. In the background is the brick wall of one of the 10 acres of formal gardens on the grounds.

9 comments:

Jo said...

What a neat maze, I look forward to more of the Governor's Palace gardens! Hope you're having a great week. Blessings, Jo

Leovi said...

Beautiful pictures, lovely labyrinth. Barcelona has a very similar and I struggled to find the exit. I always remember the movie "The Shining"

Anonymous said...

Nice & pretty... shaded, too! Looks like fun! =)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I wonder if short people ever get lost in the maze..um! that would be me!!

Unknown said...

Beautifully crafted and maintained.
Costas

Anonymous said...

I love mazes...great fun! Beautiful photo!

Jeff said...

I think I did this maze when I was a kid, visiting here in the 70s. Lovely image!

Anonymous said...

A picture like a fairy-tale. Wonderful ! Please have a good Tuesday you all.


daily athens photo

rental mobil said...

Very nice picture, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails