~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

December 8, 2011

Colonial Christmas Decorations, Red Delicious, Williamsburg, Virginia


These Colonial Williamsburg Christmas decorations feature fruits, including a beautiful array of red delicious apples. 

10 comments:

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Every year I vow to make pomades of oranges studded with cloves. So far nada.

joe64 said...

Hi !

Fruits at the door like according to an old observance. Looks pretty good.

I don't use that at home because I am NOT at home ;-)

Greetings from Hegins/PA (momentary) Lot of snow here,tight dangerous roads with steep up and downhills ;-(

I prefer the SUMMER !!!!!!!!

joe

Wayfarin' Stranger said...

Now those are tasteful decorations. Jim

Theanne and Baron said...

Beautiful!

Queenie Believe said...

Ola la I think this is my most favorite this year.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Teresa O said...

Love the gorgeous door. I'm a huge fan of Williamsburg Christmas decor. Using fresh greens and fruits is far preferable. I'm afraid I have an aversion to most things artificial.

Wonderful photo!

Mrs.Rabe said...

Lovely!

Thanks for sharing the beauty of Williamsburg!

Deanna

Kate said...

I think that it makes so much sense to use items that are available locally!

Pat Tillett said...

These decorations are making me hungry! Love the colors...

Karl said...

Fantastic decorations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails