~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

July 14, 2012

Ox Cart In Pasture, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia


The ox cart in the pasture caught the morning sun through the trees while the ox grazed nearby just in case his services in pulling the cart were needed.

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Oh I do wish I could take this to go to work! :-)Wonderful light.

eileeninmd said...

The oxcarts are cool, great find and image. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Birdman said...

I like this one. It fits.

My name is Riet said...

I never heard of an oxcart , lovely picture

Lois said...

A very pretty scene!

Crack You Whip said...

Love the colors and lighting on this!

Pat Tillett said...

VERY nice photo! I love the old fence in the background.

Mari said...

Such a lovely shot! Your pictures make me want to come back to Williamsburg!

Related Posts with Thumbnails