~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

January 25, 2013

A Chilly Day At The Peruke Maker's Shop, Colonial Williamsburg, Vriginia

Caped Peruke Maker

The Colonial Williamsburg's Peruke maker's assistant takes a chilly break on the front porch of the shop.

3 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

You have introduced me to a new word for me -- peruke.

Wayfarin' Stranger said...

I correctly guessed the meaning of peruke from the sign, but still had to look it up for confirmation.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

I remember this shop. Some shops have wood burning stoves to fight off the chill of cold days. I guess not this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails