~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ AN ALMOST DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

~ A DAILY PHOTO BLOG ~

Welcome to an almost daily peek at our beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia which includes the "Historic Triangle" consisting of Colonial Williamsburg -the world’s largest living history museum- Yorktown and Jamestown.

August 30, 2012

The Battering Ram, Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Virginia

battering ram

For those who do not like roller coasters, the battering ram in the Italy area of Busch Gardens Williamsburg provides a slightly less dramatic experience. 

3 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I can do this one, I think !

Linda said...

I get dizzy just looking at it! This is a great perspective on it! I used to be able to do small coasters, but not anymore!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I have not been to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg in about 30 years. I don't remember an Italy area there. Perhaps it was added after the park originally opened.

Related Posts with Thumbnails